How Can We Help?
Désolé un autre compte de votre organisation est déjà connecté sur cet ordinateur
When starting an Office 365 Pro Plus (Office 2016, Office 2019) product like Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook you may be prompted to log in. At that point you may see:
Sorry, another account from your organization is already signed in on this computer
There are two ways to solve this but each one starts with closing ALL Office products including Skype and Teams. For some reason, you also need to close Internet Explorer although we don’t know why that is.
If you are unsure if everything is closed use TASK MANAGER or the TASK KILL script provided at the end of this article.
1- Manually Delete your Stored Credentials, Office Identity and Office 365 License:
A – Clear your Credentials
- Click the START button and type CREDENTIAL MANAGER then click on it
- Click the WINDOWS CREDENTIALS TAB
- Expand every item one by one and select REMOVE
Yes this is a tedious process and there is no way to remove all of the stored credentials at the same time in Windows 10.
B – Clear your Office Identity From the Registry
- Click the START button and type REGEDIT then click on it
- Delete both of the following entries:
C – Delete your License Data
- Delete the following folder and all of its contents
D – Reboot
- Reboot (not just a log off) your PC
- After you sign in launch Word (or Excel or…) and sign in when prompted
E – ADVANCED OPTION
If this still does not work, you may have to add two registry entries. This means you need to run through steps A, B and C above again, add the reg entries below, then reboot
- Click the START button and type CMD, the click on it
- Enter these two commands to add in ADAL WAM OVERRIDE:
REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Identity /v EnableADAL /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f
REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Identity /v DisableADALatopWAMOverride /t REG_DWORD /d 00000001 /f